LL - Bitmap Collab LL - Bitmap Collab

Brilliant!

This is the brilliant work and it's so awesome! Somehow I love the opening Music cause last night I watched John Tucker Must Die, can you tell me wad that song is?

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

1001 Wishes - Good Luck Man!

I love the chinese song and congrats you're on the frontpage it's very sweet talking the life of yours... Is this your life I don't know... and if it is, I wish you all the best with your girlfriend... It's really sad for the mother... But if it's you u shud cherish tat girl, she's so precious and it's your 1001st wishes!

CC - Clockification CC - Clockification

U got style!

Yeah, impressive, Greg... The sound is well done, it controls so well, and it's funny too... The graphics are good and I've watched twice, love your movie, well done dude! ^^

Gregosan responds:

Thank you!

JT fresh spread JT fresh spread

Fucking Good!!

Yoyo!!! Got my name inside yo! By the way, I've watched this flash more than ten times already, still can't stop laughing of that silly prince, by the way, still a fucking good flash on NG, good graphics... LMAO!! :D :D :D

The Good and The Evil The Good and The Evil

Positive...

After viewing all the violence and negative submission with high score, I was so dissapointed why they can make it until so high rate... And after viewing your flash movies, I viewed all your past works as well, it's really touching and it's calm me down, you deserved 5 for all ya work, add you into my list, cause I love all your positive flash movies, and it's touching deeply to my heart, thank you! :)

O.N.E. O.N.E.

AWESOME!!!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.3630 to 4.3631!

Awesome somehow it's pretty impressive..! :D Good job!

Van Helsing VS Wolf Man Van Helsing VS Wolf Man

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH IT'S AWESOME AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! XD

LL - Final Fantasy: Lawk2 LL - Final Fantasy: Lawk2

I love it so BAD!

This one is my top favorite, hope to see the 3rd episode, I love it so bad dude! And where did you get those musics? It seemed that's a little difference with the original FF OST, btw, I love it!

LL - Final Fantasy: Lawk LL - Final Fantasy: Lawk

*LOL*

OMG Oh my fucking God!!! This is SO AWESOME, Gregosan, I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!

LL - The Magical Cup LL - The Magical Cup

I've been waiting this for so long, dude!

Actually I love all those flashes done by yours, yeah Waterlock, it's funny and the sound editing was perfect! GOOD JOB, Gregosan ;)

Gregosan responds: